LiliaFord

Voodoo 'n' Vice
K.C. Burn
The Worst Thing I Ever Did
RemainNameless
Hell & High Water (THIRDS Book 1)
Charlie Cochet
No Homo
RemainNameless
Pins & Need
Zoe X. Rider

Inch by Inch

Inch by Inch - Heidi Belleau, Amelia C. Gormley Different than I expected and not as blistering as the first two, but it went to a very thoughtful, authentic place in my opinion. There is something subtly but decidedly new in way the story treats Satish, which illuminates another, deeper dimension to the feelings that draw someone to BDSM as well as the conflicts he or she might experience about engaging in its practices. The acts the professor provoked James into doing were troubling, and James' reasons for pulling out of the relationship made sense, despite their delicious kinkiness. What Satish offers may not be as mind-boggling or addictive as what Carson offers, but those dimensions, those possibilities, are also part of James and deserve a chance to grow--they may very well not be compatible with seducing strangers at clubs at the insistence of your dom. More than the other books in the series, this is one I will keep thinking about and pondering.

Warning: shouty capitals ahead:

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!!!!

Shouty Capitals over.

Bottom Line: Should be obvious, but I'll say it outright: very highly recommended.