LiliaFord

Voodoo 'n' Vice
K.C. Burn
The Worst Thing I Ever Did
RemainNameless
Hell & High Water (THIRDS Book 1)
Charlie Cochet
No Homo
RemainNameless
Pins & Need
Zoe X. Rider

Dream Casting for the Slave Catcher

[So inspired by someone else's Jesse Williams Post, I decided to reblog this piece of shameless self-promotion for my short story, The Slave Catcher.  In the For What It's Worth column, I love when authors do Pinterest boards for their books, showing  locations, characters, and anything that inspired them.]

One of the more fun parts of writing a story like this is finding images that seemed to capture the look of the characters. So I thought I would post a few. For more, please check out my Pinterest Board for The Slave Catcher:

First off, here is our narrator, Sam Beron, the Maradi PI.

Next we have Elia, born on Earth, and now bond to the Borathian, Raphael.

Finally, we have Liam, also of Earth, and bond to Zachariel.

The Slave Catcher is currently available on Amazon.

Here is the blurb:

Genre: Science Fiction, LGBT

16,000 words

Star City, best known for its brothels and casinos, is one of the few planets in the quadrant that outlaws slavery—for everyone, that is, except the galaxy bullies, the Borathians. Telepaths and recent conquerors of a backwards planet named Earth, the Borathians are simply too powerful to refuse. A special treaty allows them to bring their pleasure slaves or “bonds” onto the planet, and if one escapes, they have five days to recover him.

Sam Beron, private locator, may have been born on a Maradi space cruiser, but Star City is his home now and he’d say he despises slavery as much as any native. Unfortunately, a run of bad luck at the casino tables leaves him flat broke and scavenging expired military rations out of a neighboring dumpster. Next thing he knows, the Borathians are offering him a fortune to track down one of their escaped bonds, a beautiful Earth boy named Liam. What's a hungry locator to do?

Originally posted on my blog: http://liliafordromance.blogspot.com/2013/10/dream-casting-for-slave-catcher.html?zx=2c5c5865d3e6c06f